Tabs

10.5.14

Scrapbook Boutique's MAY Inspiration Challenge and BLOG HOP

Hello!!!

A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for tomorrow!
I hope you have a lovely day and spend it doing whatever makes you happy....
(me, it would be uninterrupted time in my craft room....) 

anyway.....

 welcome to our new  MAY Challenge and Blog Hop.


you would have arrived here from Scrapbook Boutique

Challenge : Create a project using the theme below
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!



The weather has started to TURN!! I have dug out all my warm clothes and slippers ( I need a new pair... kids..?)
LOVE LOVE LOVE all these Autumn colours (or Fall colors for my Northern Hemisphere readers)

One randomly chosen winner will win a 
$30 Scrapbook Boutique 
Store Credit.
AWESOME PRIZE!

Challenge Rules:  Your entry MUST
*be newly created and follow the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not entered in more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian resident with an Australian delivery address

We look forward to seeing your creations.

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE closes MIDNIGHT 
31st MAY 2014

We ALSO have a BLOG HOP
with another fabulous prize of a $10.00 shop voucher

leave a comment on all the DT's blogs and lastly on the Scrapbook Boutique's blog to be in the running!
Blog hop closes 17th May, 2014.

Here is MY take on the challenge......


You cannot really notice it too much, but on the right my diamond pattern is modelling paste I've coloured and with the Wendy Vecchi diamond stencil, smeared over a 5x7 cardstock!  I thought I was so clever with my one colour, waiting for it to dry and then repeating with a different colour (I moved the stencil to create an even pattern) I did have GRAND PLANS for this huge bit of altered cardstock!! but alas, I had a little chuckle as I used probably 10 cm on this project! lol!  Another shout out for Avery Elle stamps... ( I so should be getting paid by these companies!) really love them!
AnYwaY I'm off to go buy my Mother's day breakfast ingredients......

Thanks for popping in and now head on off to 
 Linda's gorgeous blog



15 comments:

inkyfingy said...

Great layout and the strong colours are beautiful together. I appreciate your stencilling, I have been having fun making my own paste but haven't ventured into colouring it yet. Things can get messy, can't they!

Cathy said...

The stencilled strip looks great, fantastic card, Cathy x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful CAS card Angela, I love the pretty bright colours and the diamond pattern on the right hand side.

Anonymous said...

Great. I haven't used textured paste (have bought but not opened!).
Enjoy your Mother's Day and hope you get some part of the day to craft.

Karen M said...

Beautiful card and I love how you made the strip down the side! I hope you have a happy mothers day xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Angela. Have a happy mothers day

A Consuming Passion said...

Happy Mother's Day Angela .......love your card for this months challenge!

rawie said...

Great Card simple but effective

rawie said...

Great Card simple but effective

lostinpaper said...

CAS perfection Angela, great choice of colours for the inspiration too!

Sandie said...

Hi Angela, nice crisp, clean card. Love the bold colours. xo

Janelle said...

Wow, this card stands out from the crowd - love the colours and the feature stencilled strip.

Diana said...

Love it Angela...cool effect !!!

Diana said...

Love it...the paste gives great texture !!

Carolyn said...

great card Angela the stencilled side looks great