Tabs

10.5.15

Scrapbook Boutique's May Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop

HELLO again and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY It's time again for Scrapbook Boutique's May Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.  I have just finished a delicious bacon and egg breakfast and I have left them to the washing up :)  I hope your special day is wonderful and you can sneak some crafty time in there!! It is raining here and I don't have too much to do *wink* I think I'll go in to my craft room.
Anyway, the deliciously yummy Inspiration photo below is our prompt for May and I hope it gets yours creative juices flowing!!!


You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st May to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......
Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th May  and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Angela ( that's me)

Now here is my take of the challenge.  I had so many soft and pretty ideas to match the lovely Inspiration Pic but I decided to play again with my MFT ride the wave die.




 anyway off to Ann's beautiful blog and see her gorgeous take on this month's challenge.

thanks for popping in  and have a fabulous Mother's day xx






16 comments:

Aileen said...

Wow I love how you used this die, looks brilliant. Great card.

Ann said...

Oh, I think I have to have this die! Gorgeous take on the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love the different direction of the waves Angela...looks cool!

lostinpaper said...

So dang pinned Ange, L O V E it!

Carolyn said...

This is a beautiful card Ang. I love how you have inverted one of the waves.

Sandie said...

Love it Angela. Always good to think outside the square for different ways to use things. Cool!!! Luv Sandie

Deb McCleary said...

I love this card Angela! Great choice of colours and that die is awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Deb.xx

Cards by Sharyn said...

What a great fun card yet so beautifully elegant. Love how you have used the die.

Mary said...

Love those waves Angela .- you've captured the Icing swirls perfectly.
Mary

Cathy said...

Brilliant card, love the way you used those diecuts, Cathy x

Anonymous said...

Lucky you to have bacon and eggs. Hope you had a great day.
Gorgeous card love the layered pinks.

Julie H said...

wow, you've done it again, that card is amazing!

inkyfingy said...

Great use of the die and a striking interpretation of the challenge. Lovely!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fabulous card, love all the pink!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Tracy Ercole said...

Awesome card, love how you have used that die!

Karen M said...

Very cool card Angela and I love your design xx